Curtin Annual Student Satisfaction (CASS) Survey
The Curtin Annual Student Satisfaction (CASS) survey was introduced in 2002 to assess students' satisfaction with their experience at Curtin, including their campus life and available services and facilities. There are eight variants of CASS: Curtin Bentley Campus, Perth City Campus, Western Australian Campus, Off-campus / external students, Curtin Sydney Campus, Curtin Sarawak Campus, Curtin Singapore Campus and Another Campus Outside Australia.
What are the results used for?
The aggregated data from CASS has a variety of uses:
- Source of information for making improvements and cater for unmet needs.
- Internal and external performance benchmarking across years and also against other universities/external agencies.
- View Curtin's Response to Student Feedback for details of initiatives in response to student feedback.
CASS reports are now delivered through the BI Tool (You will need to be a registered BI User to gain access)
The latest CASS Research Methodology and Report Interpretation Guide can be downloaded from: http://planning.curtin.edu.au/mir/download.cfm (login required).
Congratulations to the prize winners of the 2012 CASS prize draw.
- $500 was won by S. Spinall
- $500 was won by K. Howarth
- $250 Curtin Bookshop Voucher was won by Z. Momand
All Prize winners have been notified and their prizes distributed. Thanks to everyone for your time and feedback.
These are available to Curtin staff for continuous improvement purposes and can be downloaded from: http://planning.curtin.edu.au/mir/download.cfm (login required).