Curtin Annual Student Satisfaction (CASS) Survey
The Curtin Annual Student Satisfaction (CASS) survey was introduced in 2002 to assess students' satisfaction with their experience at Curtin, including their campus life and available services and facilities.
There are eight variants of CASS tailored to the experience of students at various campuses: Curtin Bentley Campus, Perth City Campus, Western Australian Campus, Off-campus/External Mode, Curtin Sydney Campus, Curtin Sarawak Campus, Curtin Singapore Campus and Another Campus Outside Australia.
What are the results used for?
The aggregated data from CASS:
- Serves as a source of information for making improvements and cater for unmet needs.
- Allows for internal and external performance benchmarking across years and also against other universities/external agencies.
- Informs initiatives to improve students' experience, which are summarised on Curtin's Response to Student Feedback.
CASS reports are delivered through the BI Tools (You will need to be a registered BI User to gain access). Detailed instructions on How to Access CASS Reports can be downloaded here (login required). The latest CASS Research Methodology and Report Interpretation Guide is also available for download to provide you with an overview of the project and how to interprate CASS results.
Congratulations to the prize winners of the 2016 CASS prize draw.
- $500 was won by C. Anderson
- Apple Watch was won by S. Gilbey
- $250 Curtin Bookshop Voucher was won by E. De Giorgio.
All Prize winners have been notified and their prizes are distributed. Thanks to everyone for your time and feedback.
These are available to Curtin staff for continuous improvement purposes and can be downloaded from: http://planning.curtin.edu.au/mir/download.cfm (login required).
Questionnaires are reviewed every May/June, please contact Alice Tsang email@example.com with queries/requests.