Curtin Graduate Outcomes Survey (CGOS)
The CGOS is an adaptation of the Australian Graduate Survey (GDS + CEQ) and is available to those who completed their course at the Curtin Sarawak campus or the Curtin Singapore campus. The CGOS was first administered to:
- Sarawak students who completed their studies in 2010 (survey year 2011).
- Singapore students who completed their studies in 2012 (survey year 2013).
The CGOS can only be completed online and is only available to coursework graduates.
Students are first invited by email to complete the survey around four months after the completion of their course as follows:
- Mid-year completers receive invitations in November of the current year
- End-of-year completers receive invitations between March-May of the following year
The version of the survey a graduate completes depends on the campus location during their final semester/trimester of studies as follows:
|Main campus of study during final study period||Access the survey here|
|Sarawak Campus^||Curtin Graduate Outcomes Survey - Sarawak|
|Singapore Campus^||Curtin Graduate Outcomes Survey - Singapore|
|Australian Campus (e.g. Bentley, Sydney, Kalgoorlie, Other WA campus) Includes HECS and international fee paying students
External Studies (includes OUA students)
|Australian Graduate Survey|
^ Only coursework graduates from the Sarawak and Singapore campuses are eligible.
If you are unsure of your eligibility...
Please email CurtinSurveys@Curtin.edu.au
In your final year of studies... express your interest now!
To ensure you don't miss out on being contacted, please ensure your contact details are up to date in OASIS or express your interest here.
What are the results used for?
The aggregated data from the CGOS has a variety of uses:
- Students may use the Gradate Destinations Survey results as part of their job-hunting process, as it gives the job titles, employers and average annual salary of students who completed the same course in previous years, and
- Curtin and Government Departments use the data as key performance indicators, against which Curtin's performance is measured.
Prizes and incentives are available to survey participants. For further details visit:
- Sarawak campus graduates
- Singapore campus graduates
- Australian Campus and External Studies (including OUA) graduates
Reports and questionnaires
These are available to Curtin staff for continuous improvement purposes. Please email any requests to CurtinSurveys@curtin.edu.au